Eugene, Cascades & Coast Adventure Center
3312 Gateway St, Springfield
Just off Interstate 5 at exit 195 between Best Buy and Micheals
Open daily, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. PST or PDT
Closed on Christmas
Plan your trip to Eugene, Cascades & Coast.
Talk to a Local
Start your Oregon adventure with us! The Eugene, Cascades & Coast Adventure Center in Springfield is the region's most comprehensive visitor resource and tourist information center where you talk with a local.
Our Adventure Specialists are knowledgeable, love our area and offer insider's tips on what to see and do. Drop by, get inspired and fully equipped to explore Oregon, from mountain-top trails to coastal shores.
At the Adventure Center
- Free maps and travel guides
- Reservation assistance for lodging, restaurants and activities
- Forest, park and recreation passes
- TicketsWest outlet
- Guided trip and tour bookings
- Internet & Wi-Fi access
- Oregon gifts and souvenirs
- 3-D topographic map
- Complimentary gourmet coffee
- Convenient location right off Interstate 5 with easy RV parking.
- Nearby restaurants, lodging, shopping, outdoor outfitters, fuel and more
Oregon Souvenirs & Gifts
The Adventure Center offers many special locally-based gift items and souvenirs. Choose from books, art, apparel, glassware, water bottles, postcards, children's gifts, flashlights, wine, craft beer, chocolates, food products and more.
Downtown Eugene Visitor Center
Visitor services are also offered at 754 Olive St, Eugene, OR 97401. Maps, brochures and free Internet access is provided. This convenient downtown Eugene location is open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and closed most holidays.