Eugene & Willamette Valley
Eugene - Springfield & Willamette Valley
|Cradled between the Coast and the Cascades, discover a utopia of rolling grasslands, forests and rivers. Since pioneers first rolled their wagons into Oregon's Willamette Valley, this fertile landscape has supported agriculture and inspired dreamers. ||
|Today the Willamette Valley produces wine that rivals France; hazelnuts that dominate the domestic market; and is proliferate in small family farms raising everything from organic vegetables to Alpacas. |
Eugene - Springfield is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport. The cities are enriched by several colleges, a robust arts and cultural scene, a thriving sports heritage, and of course, the area's pristine natural beauty.
| || |
Explore the Willamette Valley
| || ||Smaller towns dot the valley landscape with historic bridges and buildings, providing picturesque backdrops for the film and movie industry. |
Outdoor adventurers cycle, run, raft and hike across the varied terrain year-round. Seasonally the scenic byways are snapshots of fall foliage, dramatic snow covered vistas or wildflower meadows.
Community Highlights & Attractions
- Eugene - visit the home of Track Town, USA and the University of Oregon.
- Springfield - explore the historic district and Dorris Ranch Living History Farm.
- Cottage Grove - walk or bicycle the Row River Trail and tour six covered bridges.
- Junction City - drive picturesque country roads, outfit your RV and play golf.
- Veneta - go birding and boating at Fern Ridge Reservoir and visit local wineries.
- Coburg - shop for antiques and tour historic homes.
- Creswell - drive scenic country roads and enjoy an afternoon of golf.
- Lowell - get out on the water at one of three magnificent lakes.
Eugene, Cascades & Coast is the region of Lane County, stretching from the Oregon Coast to the Cascade Mountains. For visitor information, please call our Adventure Specialists at 541.484.5307 between 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. PST or PDT.