This is the only remaining covered railroad bridge in Oregon and possibly west of the Mississippi River! It was built in 1925 on the Coast Fork of the Willamette River to bring logs to the J.H. Chambers Mill in Cottage Grove. Its sturdy Howe Truss design spans 78 feet. When the railroad was scrapped 1951 it slowly fell into disrepair. Now city-owned, it was restored in 2011 and built to accommodate pedestrian and bicycle crossing. Located only a half mile from Cottage Grove's Main Street. Travel south on Hwy 99 and turn west onto Harrison Ave. Near the intersection of south Old River Road.