Sign up and become a member today!
Travel Lane County is a non-profit, private organization supporting and promoting the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region as a visitor destination.
As the leading authority on local tourism since 1980; visitors, meeting and sports planners, and the media turn to us for visitor information, travel resources and local recommendations. The following are key elements for the organization.
- Destination marketing for Lane County
- Focused on leisure, sports and convention markets regionally, nationally and internationally
- Cultivating and sharing access to industry research and resources
- Giving voice to local tourism and hospitality businesses and interests
Travel Lane County Highlights
- Publishers of the region's number one Official Visitor Guide and popular Visitor Map. Additional products include the Dining Guide and the Adventure Guide.
- Hosts a comprehensive regional website, www.EugeneCascadesCoast.org, and competitively utilizes multi-media and social networking.
- Manages two visitor information centers (located in Eugene and Springfield). The state-of-the-art Eugene, Cascades & Coast Adventure Center showcases regional visitor services, attractions and events.
- Targets convention and meeting planners (national and international markets) for event business.
- Provides unique advertising and networking opportunities to members at affordable costs.
- Invests in market research, compiles industry information and shares trends and opportunities with members.
- Participates in many local business and community boards and associations, from sports to RVs to the arts.
- Supports and coordinates the Eugene, Cascades & Coast Sports commission to attract and promote sporting events in the region.