New Member Check List
Let's get started!
Your level of involvement is up to you. Pick and choose what works best for your business. However, the more you engage, the greater the return on your investment.
1. Manage Your Member Account
Log-in to the Member Extranet.
- Review your account profile and listing(s).
- Upload your logo under WEB/MEDIA.
- Link your social media under AMENITIES/GENERAL.
- Update your detailed business information under AMENITIES. This is especially important for hotels, event venues and restaurants.
- Enter deals and discounts under WEB/COUPONS. Approximate time shouldn't exceed 3 months.
- Review the PARTNER BULLETINS for current news blasts.
- Track your leads, event attendance and web stats under BENEFITS SUMMARY.
- Access the member and convention directories under REPORTS.
2. Schedule Member Meetings
Check the upcoming event schedule.
- Attend a "Market Your Business."
- Participate in a "Member Spotlight."
- Schedule a one hour complimentary consultation with your preferred industry professional.
3. Stock Promotional Materials
- Supply the Downtown Eugene Visitor Center with 50 brochures or 25 business cards.
- Request copies of our Visitor Guide, Dining Guide or Visitor Maps for distribution from your business or for your clients.
- Provide two event posters that can be displayed back-to-back at the Downtown Eugene Visitor Information Center up until event date.
- Share photos of your business / product to be used in Travel Lane County's marketing efforts.
4. Get Social
5. Enhance your Membership
6. Stay Engaged
- Read the monthly Member Update.
- Read the periodic Tourism Update.
- Attend Travel Lane County events including the annual Visitor Industry Celebration, Kids' Adventure Club Family Days (quarterly) and others.
- Attend monthly Convention Marketing Meetings for Convention Marketing Package members.
Contact Membership@EugeneCascadesCoast.org for assistance.