Plan your trip to Eugene, Cascades & Coast.
Outdoor enthusiasts love Oregon for its treasure trove of amazing natural wonders and the abundance of easily-accessible old growth forests, clear lakes, rushing rivers, wonderful waterfalls, hot springs, spectacular mountain vistas and dramatic ocean coastline.
- Hike or climb 500-year-old trees
Row over a petrified forest visible beneath 100 feet of water
- Swim in one of the world's clearest lakes
- Gaze across 1,500 year old lava flows
Ride a dune buggy on North America's most expansive coastal sand dunes
- Descend into America's largest sea cave, home to many bellowing sea lions
- Dive Oregon's first official dive park off Florence's North Jetty
- Take in the view from Cape Perpetua
Drive the scenic byways of the Pacific coast or the Cascade Mountains. Grab your camera to capture spring wildflowers, colorful fall foliage or wildlife. Year-round natural adventures await you!