Eugene's Best Margaritas
Cinco de Mayo is just a few days away-o.
Here’s a list of the Best Margaritas in Eugene:
- Belly Taqueria – Belly Taqueria nailed the sweet v. sour ratio in their margaritas, not to mention the house made guacamole and tacos small (and good) enough that you really can order one of everything.
- Café Soriah – Their Famous Soriah Margaritas are just $5 from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on weekdays.
- Chapala Mexican Restauran – Chapala has been voted the #1 Mexican Restaurant in Eugene in the Register Guard Reader’s Choice Awards for the last five years straight, which means they know exactly what they are doing when it comes to margs.
- Agate Alley Laboratory – The Agate Alley Laboratory is known for its creative cocktail concoctions. Try the Blood Orange Margarita on the tres or quatro de Mayo (they’re closed on Mondays).
- Mucho Gusto Mexican Kitchen – Choose from Mucho Gusto’s sweet n’ sour, strawberry, and mango margaritas, which are all made with Sauza Hornitos tequila.
- El Torito - El Torito has seven different kinds of margaritas to choose from. Need we say more?