Top Picks for Valentine's Day
Here is a guide to our favorite places to spend the most romantic holiday of the year!
- Oregon Electric Station - This restaurant serves fine Northwest cuisine in a romantic setting. Dine in antique railroad cars at this historic landmark location that offers a taste of 1920s elegance.
- The Vintage - This intimate restaurant feels like home because it is inside a charming old two-story house in downtown Eugene. Voted "Best Date Restaurant" by Eugene Weekly readers, The Vintage specializes in crepes, fondue (chocolate or cheese) and specialty cocktails.
- Sweet Life Patisserie - Sweet Life offers decadence that you don't have to feel guilty about. With a large selection of delicious desserts made with local, organic ingredients and options for vegan and gluten-free, your valentine will be over the moon for these petite sweets.
- Euphoria Chocolate Company - With three convenient locations in Eugene, Euphoria makes falling in love easy. Their hand-dipped truffles come in a variety of delightful flavors including popular beer, wine and liquor-infused.
Beer & Wine
- Civic Winery & Wines - Civic may be the newest winery in Eugene but the wines are crafted in the style of ancient winemakers. This space brings the magic of wine country to downtown Eugene.
- Alesong Brewing & Blending - Alesong offers barrel-aged beers in the heart of Oregon Wine Country. Their handcrafted small-batch beers are a must-try for beer lovers.
- The Jazz Station - Catch a live jazz show on Valentine's Day at this cozy non-profit venue on Broadway Street in downtown Eugene. Enjoy the art walls featuring works by local artists and have a drink at the bar serving beer and wine.
- Hult Center - Couples that laugh together, stay together. See comedian Brian Regan perform his stand-up act at Eugene's grandest venue for live entertainment.
- Campbell House Inn - Treat your sweetheart to a luxurious stay at this bed & breakfast at the foot of Skinner Butte in Eugene's historic district. Stroll the gardens, sit by the fire in the library or stay in bed all day. Every space in this Inn is full of charm.
- Inn at the 5th - Cozy up with your valentine at this boutique inn located in the market district of Eugene. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine on arrival, salon and spa services, in-suite fireplaces and large soaking tubs and luxury shuttle to anywhere in Eugene.
Find a complete list of Valentine’s dinners and events on our website.