Top Picks for Valentine's Day
Here is a guide to our favorite places to spend the most romantic holiday of the year!
NOTE: Some locations may be offering takeout or outdoor dining only to comply with current COVID-19 regulations provided by the governor.
- Lion & Owl - You may know them for their exceptional brunches but you'll be smitten with their elegant dinner boxes for two! A meal from Lion & Owl is sure to make any night grand. The team will also be happy to pair your meal with the perfect wine to elevate the experience.
- The Vintage - This intimate restaurant feels like home because it is inside a charming old two-story house in downtown Eugene. Voted "Best Date Restaurant" by Eugene Weekly readers, The Vintage specializes in crepes, fondue (chocolate or cheese) and specialty cocktails.
- Sweet Life Patisserie - Sweet Life offers decadence that you don't have to feel guilty about. With a large selection of delicious desserts made with local, organic ingredients and options for vegan and gluten-free, your valentine will be over the moon for these petite sweets.
- Euphoria Chocolate Company - With three convenient locations in Eugene, Euphoria makes falling in love easy. Their hand-dipped truffles come in a variety of delightful flavors including popular beer, wine and liquor-infused.
Beer & Wine
- Civic Winery & Wines - Civic may be the newest winery in Eugene but the wines are crafted in the style of ancient winemakers. Their wines are fermented in clay pots which creates an unforgettable taste that you will certainly enjoy.
- Alesong Brewing & Blending - Alesong offers barrel-aged beers in the heart of Oregon Wine Country and in their new tasting room in the 5th Street Public Market. Their handcrafted small-batch beers are a must-try for beer lovers.
- Check out a virtual event. The dress code is as casual as you'd like and you won't ever have to miss the opening scene.
- Campbell House Inn - Treat your sweetheart to a luxurious stay at this bed & breakfast at the foot of Skinner Butte in Eugene's historic district. Stroll the gardens, sit by the fire in the library or stay in bed all day. Every space in this Inn is full of charm.
- Inn at the 5th - Cozy up with your valentine at this boutique inn located in the market district of Eugene. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine on arrival, salon and spa services, in-suite fireplaces and large soaking tubs and a luxury shuttle to anywhere in Eugene.
Find a complete list of Valentine’s dinners and events on our website.