Top Picks for Valentine's Day
Here is a guide to our favorite places to spend the most romantic holiday of the year!
- Oregon Electric Station - This restaurant serves fine Northwest cuisine in a romantic setting. Dine in antique railroad cars at this historic landmark location that offers a taste of 1920s elegance.
- The Vintage - This intimate restaurant feels like home because it is inside a charming old two-story house in downtown Eugene. Voted "Best Date Restaurant" by Eugene Weekly readers, The Vintage specializes in crepes, fondue (chocolate or cheese) and specialty cocktails.
- Sweet Life Patisserie - Sweet Life offers decadence that you don't have to feel guilty about. With a large selection of delicious desserts made with local, organic ingredients and options for vegan and gluten-free, your valentine will be over the moon for these petite sweets.
- Euphoria Chocolate Company - With three convenient locations in Eugene, Euphoria makes falling in love easy. Their hand-dipped truffles come in a variety of delightful flavors including popular beer, wine and liquor-infused.
Beer & Wine
- Civic Winery & Wines - Civic may be the newest winery in Eugene but the wines are crafted in the style of ancient winemakers. This space brings the magic of wine country to downtown Eugene.
- Alesong Brewing & Blending - Alesong offers barrel-aged beers in the heart of Oregon Wine Country. Their handcrafted small-batch beers are a must-try for beer lovers.
- The Jazz Station - Catch a live jazz show on Valentine's Day at this cozy non-profit venue on Broadway Street in downtown Eugene. Enjoy the art walls featuring works by local artists and have a drink at the bar serving beer and wine.
- Claim 52 Kitchen - Claim 52 is offering a Valentine's Day themed escape room experience. Put your love to the test by trying to solve the mystery before your time is up.
- McKenzie Orchards B&B - Book a weekend romance package at this B&B which includes a gourmet four-course dinner with wine and champagne, a cooking demo and their signature breakfast. This spacious country inn is conveniently located in Springfield just minutes from downtown Eugene.
- Inn at the 5th - Cozy up with your valentine at this boutique inn located in the market district of Eugene. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine on arrival, salon and spa services, in-suite fireplaces and large soaking tubs and luxury shuttle to anywhere in Eugene.
Find a complete list of Valentine’s dinners and events on our website.