Travel from Canada
A SUPERB U.S. DESTINATION
- Only seven hours from the border to Eugene
- Bicycle-friendly and great trails and scenic bikeways
- A dozen wineries clustered in the South Willamette Valley
- Historic Old Town Florence on the Oregon Coast
- Dune buggy rides over towering mountains of sand
- Sea Lion Caves and wildlife viewing
- Hot springs, old growth forests and hiking trails
- Waterfalls, waterfalls, waterfalls!
"International visitors to the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region love the diversity of activities from tree climbing to beach walks." - Meg Trendler
With a temperate climate and easy access from Interstate 5, by air, and by train; Eugene offers year-round adventures.
Enjoy the spirited college-life complete with sports and academic pursuits; high-caliber performing and visual arts, abundant outdoor adventures and recreational opportunities; and a phenomenal regional culinary scene.
Eugene is a great travel hub. Visit the Adventure Center (I-5 Exit 195) for free maps and travel tips. If you are traveling by RV, or want to rent one, this region is known for its RV services. Guaranty RV in Junction City offers a dedicated travel center with laundromat, propane tanks and convenience store stocked just for RVers.
From Eugene - Springfield, drive one hour east to the Cascade foothills, or one hour west to Florence on the Oregon Coast. Whether you wish to hike to magnificent waterfalls or walk barefoot on the beach, it's possible to do it all right here in the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region!