This event is canceled. The Shedd welcomes back two favorites: Jay Ungar and Molly Mason return for their eighth stop at Jaqua Concert Hall since 2003! Jay and Molly welcome audiences with their comfortable sense of fun, and a repertoire of traditional tunes and Ungar-Mason originals spanning two centuries and two continents.
In accordance with orders from the Governor of the State of Oregon, The Shedd is operating under the following guidelines:
· Total capacity for the Jaqua Concert Hall is limited to 100 people, including staff and musicians (audience capacity will vary between 80-90 depending on the show)
· Parties are limited to groups of 10
· Seating is reconfigured to ensure at least 6 feet between all parties. The Main Floor is configured with socially distanced tables of 4, and available balcony seating is limited to ensure spacing
· A mask or face shield is required when in the building, and may only be removed when eating or drinking
· Dedicated staff will be disinfecting all common touch points and restrooms on an ongoing basis during the event