The Shedd Institute is proud to introduce Venezuelan-born classical pianist, composer, and improviser Gabriela Montero back to Jaqua Concert Hall for an evening of straight-up rep at a stunning level of artistry, followed by a celebration in improvisatory expression as only Montero can deliver.
A dinner prior to the show will also be available.
In accordance with orders from the Governor of the State of Oregon The Shedd is operating under the following guidelines:
- Total capacity for the Jaqua Concert Hall is limited to 100 people, including staff and musicians (audience capacity will vary between 80-90 depending on the show)
- Parties are limited to groups of 10
- Seating is reconfigured to ensure at least 6 feet between all parties. The Main Floor is configured with socially distanced tables of 4, and available balcony seating is limited to ensure spacing
- A mask or face shield is required when in the building, and may only be removed when eating or drinking
- We have dedicated staff that will be disinfecting all common touch points and restrooms on an ongoing basis during the event