The Emerald City Jazz Kings led by Glenn Griffith and featuring Shedd veterans Siri Vik and Bill Hulings present the rich and diverse songbooks of jazz vocalist Johnny Hartman and legendary Hollywood entertainer Lena Horne.
Dinner is also available prior to the show at 6 p.m.
In accordance with orders from the Governor of the State of Oregon, The Shedd is operating under the following guidelines:
· Total capacity for the Jaqua Concert Hall is limited to 100 people, including staff and musicians (audience capacity will vary between 80-90 depending on the show)
· Parties are limited to groups of 10
· Seating is reconfigured to ensure at least 6 feet between all parties. The Main Floor is configured with socially distanced tables of 4, and available balcony seating is limited to ensure spacing
· A mask or face shield is required when in the building, and may only be removed when eating or drinking
· Dedicated staff will be disinfecting all common touch points and restrooms on an ongoing basis during the event