On his Grammy Award-nominated 2018 album "The Questions", acclaimed vocalists Kurt Elling confronted the whirlwind of uncertainty that threatens modern life by music on the timeless yet ever-timely issues confronting humanity. Elling searches deeper into these profound questions with the help of renowned pianist Danilo Pérez, whose own work has long embraced a global vision of unity and acceptance.
Dinner is offered before each evening show, and after the 3 p.m. matinees.
In accordance with orders from the Governor of the State of Oregon, The Shedd is operating under the following guidelines:
· Total capacity for the Jaqua Concert Hall is limited to 100 people, including staff and musicians (audience capacity will vary between 80-90 depending on the show)
· Parties are limited to groups of 10
· Seating is reconfigured to ensure at least 6 feet between all parties. The Main Floor is configured with socially distanced tables of 4, and available balcony seating is limited to ensure spacing
· A mask or face shield is required when in the building, and may only be removed when eating or drinking
· Dedicated staff will be disinfecting all common touch points and restrooms on an ongoing basis during the event
Originally scheduled for spring 2020, rescheduled due to pandemic.