Shirley Andress leads The Emerald City Jazz Kings in a celebration of the extraordinary singer and actress Doris Day (1922-2019), the girl with a sunny spirit and the uncanny ability to look on the bright side remains one of the premier female vocalists of all time. Her sultry, velvety style scored 76 chart-topping singles: "Sentimental Journey", "Que Sera Sera", "It's Magic", "Secret Love", "Love Somebody", and "Aren't You Glad You're You".
Dinner is offered before each evening show, and after the 3 p.m. matinees.
In accordance with orders from the Governor of the State of Oregon, The Shedd is operating under the following guidelines:
· Total capacity for the Jaqua Concert Hall is limited to 100 people, including staff and musicians (audience capacity will vary between 80-90 depending on the show)
· Parties are limited to groups of 10
· Seating is reconfigured to ensure at least 6 feet between all parties. The Main Floor is configured with socially distanced tables of 4, and available balcony seating is limited to ensure spacing
· A mask or face shield is required when in the building, and may only be removed when eating or drinking
· Dedicated staff will be disinfecting all common touch points and restrooms on an ongoing basis during the event