New Partner Checklist
Welcome to Travel Lane County.
Thank you for adding your voice, ideas and resources to our collective marketing efforts. We our proud of the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region!
Your level of involvement is up to you. Pick and choose what works best for your business. However, the more you engage, the greater the return on your investment.
1. Set Up Your Account
- Login to the Partner Portal
2. Get To Know Us
Check the upcoming event schedule.
- Attend a "Maximize Your Partnership" presentation.
- Participate in a "Partner Spotlight."
3. Stock Promotional Materials
- Supply the Downtown Eugene Visitor Center with 50 brochures or 25 business cards.
- Request copies of our Visitor Guide, Dining Guide or Visitor Maps for distribution from your business or for your clients.
- Provide two event posters that can be displayed back-to-back at the Downtown Eugene Visitor Information Center up until event date.
- Share high quality photos of your business or product to be used in Travel Lane County's marketing efforts.
4. Get Social
- Like us on Facebook at Eugene, Cascades & Coast and Eugene, Cascades & Coast Sports.
- Join the Travel Lane County Members Facebook group. Connect with others in the industry with our partners-only Facebook group. Make online contacts with industry peers for networking, partnerships and information.
- Follow us on Instagram @EugeneCascadesCoast and tag us in your posts for a chance to be featured.
- Follow us on Twitter @TravelLaneCo, @EugeneMeetings, and @EugeneSports.
- Follow us on Pinterest at Eugene, Cascades & Coast.
- Subscribe to our Eugene, Cascades & Coast YouTube channel.
- Link to www.EugeneCascadesCoast.org from your website.
5. Leverage Your Partnership
- Participate in an advertising opportunity
- Add-on an additional partner category.
- Partner with us at consumer or trade show events.
- Donate product for gift baskets, giveaways, raffles and trade shows.
- Display the Travel Lane County decal in your window (it will arrive in the mail).
6. Stay Engaged
- Read the weekly Deadlines & Opportunities e-newsletter
- Read the monthly Visitor Industry e-newsletter.
- Attend monthly Group Business Marketing Meetings for Convention and Sports Marketing Package members.
For Partner Services Contact:
Senior Director of Partner & Community Engagement
Megan manages all Travel Lane County partner data, administration and communications, organizes partner events and trainings, and assists with editing print publications and partner-related content on the website. She also oversees Visitor Center operations and staff. A native Oregonian, Megan graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northwest Christian University and holds a Master's degree from Bushnell University.