Special Meeting Interests & Requirements
WHY MEET IN EUGENE, CASCADES & COAST?
- Plentiful, flexible and unique conference spaces
- Convenient travel by air, interstate and train
- Metro-areas are friendly, safe, walkable and manageable size
- No sales tax in Oregon
- Year-round temperate climate
- Experienced event professionals and free support services
- Sustainability and accessibility programs
- And it's absolutely beautiful here!
CHOOSING EUGENE, CASCADES & COAST
Meeting planners and delegates enjoy easy access to the Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains, the University of Oregon campus and the business / arts resources typical of much larger-sized cities.
With ease of access to so many wonderful places, the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region has something for every meeting planner and delegate. The region (Lane County) also offers a competitive annual government per diem rate.
Stand-out farm-to-fork dining, renowned South Willamette Valley wineries, craft beer on the Eugene Ale Trail, GeoTrails and an intriguing event calendar ensures a robust conference agenda. Add in Oregon's affordable goods and services, and this region is a compelling meeting destination. It is possible to please everyone!
We Can Help Make Your Meeting Just Right
Juanita Metzler, CMP
Senior Director, Conventions
Juanita secures meeting and conference bookings for the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region. She manages all local and national meeting markets. She specializes in business-to-business relationship building.