Six Ways to Experience Eugene
Eugene, Oregon is a one of a kind destination to bring your next meeting or conference. With adventures waiting in all directions, we understand that sometimes you don't have enough time to take it all in. Learn six different ways you can experience Eugene in bite size nuggets when you're here for your next weekend conference.
1. Eugene Ale Trail & Pinot Bingo - The Eugene Ale Trail spotlights our region's top breweries. The close proximity between many of the craft beer tasting rooms makes it uniquely easy to pub crawl Oregon's renowned micro-brews. NEW: For a fun, interactive way to tour South Willamette Valley Wine Country, join in Pinot Bingo.
2. Take a ride – See the region the way locals do - by bicycle! Miles of bike paths in and around town, bicycle-friendly public transportation, and bike-friendly businesses make cycling easy and fun in Eugene.
3. Farmer’s Market - The Lane County Farmers Market features seasonal markets in Eugene during 11 months of the year. Saturday Farmers Market will feature dozens of vendors every Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. at 8th and Oak Street. Local farmers and food artisans showcase locally grown vegetables, fruits, honey, meats, flowers, eggs, cheese, mushrooms, drinks and more
5. Fifth St Public Market - A historic festival marketplace located in the heart of downtown Eugene, Fifth St Public Market is home to some of the Pacific Northwest's finest cafés, restaurants, fashion, home furnishings and gift stores. An easy walk from many downtown hotels and experiences.
6. Hike Skinner Butte - Skinner Butte is a moderate 1 mile (0,62 km) forested trail steps from downtown Eugene providing breathtaking views of the Willamette River and sweeping views of downtown Eugene. A nice mid-day hike or even have it as a team-building nature walk. The possibilities are endless.
Interested in hosting your next event in the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region?