World Class Wine Tour
Traveling south to Eugene from Portland for the Governor’s Conference? Take your time traveling and stop at a variety of businesses along the South Willamette Valley Food Trail as you make your way into Eugene. Taste handcrafted award-winning wines and delicious treats!
- Start the morning off with brunch at Camas Country Mill Bakery & Store (closes at 3 p.m.).
- Make your way to wine country and spend the day exploring the Prairie Mountain Wineries, five vineyards with extraordinary views within a ten-mile radius.
- Take River Road into town and stop by Groundwork Organics, a 75-year old restored dairy barn and certified organic farm stand (open until 6 p.m., Thurs – Sun).
- Head to downtown Eugene and make a stop at Le Café Maison. This boutique café serves up seasonal, local handmade sweets, savories and of course, coffee.
- Insider Tip: Show your conference badge at Le Café Maison for a sweet deal! Buy a glass of wine and receive a free 3 pack of our shortbread. Buy two glasses of wine and receive a free 8 pack of shortbread.
- Stop by Provisions Market Hall at Fifth Street Public Market for specialty foods, a hand-picked selection of cookbooks, charcuterie and more.
- Insider Tip: Mention the Governor’s Conference at Sweet Cheeks on 5th and receive one complimentary flight and 20% off a wine purchase.
- Wrap up the day with dinner at Marché & Le Bar. This beautiful restaurant serves up French-inspired cuisine with farm fresh ingredients that celebrate the bounty of the region.
- Want more? Walk to nearby Party Downtown/Party Bar for late night food and a night-cap. Think: oysters, craft cocktails and organic burgers – all using local ingredients.