Join us Friday, August 16, 2019 at the Bob Keefer Center for Sports & Recreation for the fourth installment of the Oregon Sports Summit Series.
Winning Sports Event PR & Marketing Strategies
This session will include an overview of public relations, a presentation on press releases, a "Connecting with the Media" panel, and an in-depth social media strategy presentation. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts and advance your sports event PR & Marketing tools.
Public Relations Overview
- Dean Mundy - Professor, University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communications
Press Release Nuts & Bolts
- Jessi Gabriel - Director of Strategic Communications, TrackTown USA
Connecting with the Media
- Kathie Dougherty - Station Manager, NBC16 KMTR
- Jeff Gaulton - Market Manager, Bicoastal Media
- Noel Nash - Publisher, Creswell Chronicle
Social Media Strategy
- Representative from the University of Oregon Office of Athletic Communications
When: Friday, August 16, 2019
Venue Host: Bob Keefer Center for Sports & Recreation, Ken Long Room
This 97,000-square-foot event center features six basketball/volleyball courts, four indoor tennis courts, rock walls, roller derby, fitness center, youth center, meeting rooms, indoor movie screen and four lighted outdoor artificial turf fields. Great space for sports tournaments, corporate events, meetings, classes, parties and more.
A full venue tour will accompany this session.