Frequently Asked Questions
What is the dress code?
Session attire is business casual for all events, including the evening events. We do recommend bringing a sweater or light jacket with you since personal preferences vary regarding room temperature.
Will I receive event updates?
Yes! Eugene, Cascades & Coast Sports Commission will send emails periodically to update registered attendees on the agenda, event happenings and logistics. Please make sure that the email address Jessica@EugeneCascadesCoast.org is in your safe senders list to ensure you are receiving all important event information.
What are the future Oregon Sports Summit Series session dates?
• February 8, 2019 – Venue 252
• May 17, 2019 – Bob Keefer Center for Sports and Recreation
• October 18, 2019 – Holiday Inn Eugene-Springfield
Will you be live streaming?
No, unfortunately at this time we are not offering live streaming of the event.
Paying by check?
Please contact Jessica Shefferman at Jessica@EugeneCascadesCoast.org to request an invoice and to receive special registration instructions.
What is the cancellation policy?
- All registration cancellations and refund requests submitted by the participant more than 7 calendar days (1 week) prior to the scheduled event, will be awarded a full refund.
- A full refund or credit toward a future Summit event will be issued to all participants in the event that the Oregon Sports Summit cancels the event for any reason other than inclement weather.
- If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or dangerous road conditions, the event will be rescheduled and paid registrations will be applied to the rescheduled event.
All event registration cancellation requests must be received in writing and sent to Jessica@EugeneCascadesCoast.org. Please call 541.743.8765 with any questions regarding the cancellation policy.
Can I send a substitute in my place?
If you find that you are unable to attend a Summit Series session for which you are registered, you are welcome to send a colleague in your place. There is no fee to make this change, but all requests will need to be received via email no later than 3 days prior to the event. All registration substitution requests and questions can be sent directly to Jessica@EugeneCascadesCoast.org.
What if there's inclement weather?
If the event is held, but weather conditions prohibit your safe travel so you are unable to attend, please notify Jessica Shefferman at Jessica@EugeneCascadesCoat.org within 24 hours of the event beginning. If you cancel your registration due to inclement weather, we are unable to provide a full refund – instead we can transfer your paid registration to the 2019 event.