It's An Anniversary Party Times Two!
PINOT BINGO AND THE EUGENE ALE TRAIL CELEBRATIONS
Eugene, OR — What better way to kick off Eugene Beer Week than to celebrate the Eugene Ale Trail's third anniversary! Join this fun, FREE, event and get started on completing your Eugene Ale Trail Passport!
- What: Eugene Ale Trail Anniversary party at 16 Tons Cafe! Cheer on Eugene's local beer scene and discover what our breweries have brewing at this annual celebration of the Eugene Ale Trail.
- When: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m., Monday, June 5, 2017
- Where: 16 Tons Café, 2864 Willamette, Eugene, Oregon (on the patio)
- URL: https://www.eugenecascadescoast.org/event/eugene-ale-trail-anniversary-party/37813/
It may be beer week, but every week is a great week to celebrate our award-winning south Willamette Valley wines! Pinot Bingo's first anniversary party is FREE and you will include tastings of amazing area wines. Plus, you can grab a Pinot Bingo card and start your wine county adventure!
- What: Come join in the party as we celebrate the first anniversary of Pinot Bingo - a fun way to explore our South Willamette Wine Country!
- When: 4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m., Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- Where: Adventure Center, 3312 Gateway St, Springfield, Oregon 97477
- URL: https://www.eugenecascadescoast.org/event/pinot-bingo-first-annual-anniversary-party/37830/