Outdoor Natural Sports Venues
Explore natural terrain for sports events including ski slopes, sand dunes, lakes, rivers, running and cycling trails, disc golf courses, parks, open space and potential urban race routes.
Want to know some popular events and event areas?
- Cottage Grove Half Marathon along the Row River Trail
- Drag Boat racing and Dragon Boat events on Dexter Reservoir
- Sand Master Jam at Sand Master Park and Honeyman State Park
- Off-roading and OHV throughout the Oakridge area
- Mountain Biking trails in Westfir and Oakridge
- Triathlons at Cottage Grove Reservoir
With the natural beauty of the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region, your sports event is guaranteed a gorgeous backdrop!
WE CAN HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT VENUE
Senior Director, Sports
J.B. oversees the Eugene, Cascades & Coast Sports Commission, focusing on growing the local sports event economy through excellent sales and services programs and effective target marketing. J.B.'s professional experience as a general manager and director of sales at a variety of hotel properties dates back to 2005. He holds a Bachelor's degree and Master's of Science degree from Oklahoma State University.