Explore Springfield's charming historic Main Street, bustling shopping districts, family-friendly options and passionate outdoor and sports-minded community.
Signature Springfield Experiences
- Take a selfie with the official Simpson's mural - this town is the real inspiration for the popular television show.
- Wander through a filbert (hazelnut -Oregon's state nut) orchard at Dorris Ranch.
- Catch a show at the Wildish Theater.
- Swim in the waves at Splash!, an indoor waterpark.
- Become an ax-throwing expert at Oregon Axe.
- Mountain bike just minutes from downtown at the Thurston Hills Natural Area.
- Order a drink from your pew in an old church building at PublicHouse.
- Watch the sunset from Kelly Butte.
7 Cool Things About Springfield, OR
Springfield is a great family destination with a historic downtown, excellent restaurants, shopping… Read More
Eugene - Springfield's Best Margaritas
The margarita is said to be the most-ordered cocktail in the United States. Eugene is no exception. We… Read More
Snowy Winter Getaways
Spend a few days curled up in winter wonderland lodging, warming up with a steamy drink and a crackling… Read More