Effective July 24, updated mask requirements and adjusted other gathering guidelines take effect. A short summary follows, however the official guidelines my be found on the Oregon Health Authority page.
- Expanding face covering to include children five and older with a continued recommendation for kids ages 2-5
- Removing exceptions for wearing a mask in areas like inside gyms
- Lowering gathering size limits for everything indoors including churches from max of 250 to max of 100
- Outdoor venue cap will be maintained at 250 at this time.
- Indoor social get togethers limited to 10 – statewide.
- Restaurants/bars. Service must end at 10 p.m. statewide.
- Update to county watch list coming in the next few days.
Employer & Employee Resources
- #LoveLaneBiz - Support our local businesses and state your pledge to be a great customer.
- Lane County Blueprint for Reopening
- Business Oregon's Coronavirus Resources for Businesses
- Oregon Employment Department's Covid-19 Related Business Layoffs, Closures and Unemployment Insurance Benefits Info
- Paid Leave and Child Care Provisions FAQ
- State of Oregon's Work Share Oregon Page
- Lane Community College Small Business Development Center
- Layoff Aversion Funds - Lane Workforce Partnership
- US Travel - Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of All Travelers
- American Hotel & Lodging Association Hotel Cleaning Standards
- Oregon Restaurant and Lodging Association
- Travel Oregon Industry Toolkit
- Travel Oregon Take Care Out There Toolkit
- Willamette Valley Visitors Association Commitment
- Destinations International Resource Hub
- RAIN Oregon Workshops
- Travel Lane County Staff Contacts
- Google My Business Update Instructions
General COVID-19 Resources
- Outdoor Recreation - Take Care Out There COVID-19 Messaging Toolkit
- Oregon Marine Board Boating Safety Guidelines
- Lane County Coronavirus information
- Oregon Health Authority Coronavirus information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus information
Many excellent resource pages are available to assist businesses in navigating local, state and federal resources. Contact Andy Vobora if there are gaps in information or other ways Travel Lane County can support our partners. Travel Lane County has closed the Springfield visitor center. The Eugene visitor center is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. Many staff are working remotely and we are available from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Thursday to receive calls or emails. Most staff are furloughed on Fridays.