This online calendar is for out-of-area visitors and convention delegates. Events should inspire visitors to come here for this event, or while here, extend their stay so they can attend your event!
Make sure your description provides meaningful and compelling detail to show the uniqueness of your event. Please use complete sentences.
The event must be of interest to visitors and:
- It must be open to the public
- It must take place in Lane County
- Language and photos must be appropriate for all ages
- A high quality/high resolution photo is preferred, but all photos will be considered.
- A single photo without text or graphics is preferred. (Posters, photo collages and photos with super-imposed text do not display well.)
- Horizontal images (Vertical images get cropped and do not display well.)
- Images must be either a jpg, gif, png, bmp or jpeg format.
- All photos must be owned by the individual or company submitting the images. Model releases should be secured.
- Photos should be compatible with the event in theme and content.
- Unless otherwise instructed by organizer, Travel Lane County reserves the right to re-use photos in conjunction with annual and repeat events or with events by the same organizer, at the same venue or otherwise applicable.
- Submitted event photos are published only within the event calendar system. If you would like to make your event photo available for wider promotional considerations, please email the original photo to Melanie@EugeneCascadesCoast.org.
- Travel Lane County reserves the right to not publish any images at our discretion.
By uploading photos to the event calendar, you acknowledge the above requirements and advisories, and release Travel Lane County of all liabilities. If you have any questions regarding photo usage or calendar entry guidelines, please contact us at 541.484.5307 or Calendar@EugeneCascadesCoast.org.
If your event does not get accepted to our calendar, here are some of the most common reasons:
- Not appropriate for our visitor audience, or out of area
- Not enough lead-time prior to the event
- Incomplete or non-descriptive submissions
These types of events are NOT accepted:
- Networking or business training events (such as chamber meetings, award banquets and socials)
- Political events and rallies
- Job fairs
- Public hearings
- Church services
- Fundraising and donation programs
- Retail store sales, book sales, discounts or trunk shows*
- Discounts, product promotions, dining deals or happy hours*
- Long term classes (see below for exceptions)
The following special events may be considered if appealing and appropriate for out-of-area visitors.
- Special dining events featuring entertainment and/or education. Examples include murder mystery dinners; watch parties; wine, beer, spirits or chef's dinners and holiday meals
- Benefit dinners, performances and events
- One or consecutive two-day classes or tours
- Church holiday events/performances
- Summer camps, drop-in camps and short children's programs
- Retail events/open houses that may include entertainment, music, tastings, guest appearances, signings and/or demos
- Special community-wide sales events or multi-vendor markets
- Admission that is waived for an activity or attraction that occurs for one to four days
- Special activities outside of typical daily operations, creating an event atmosphere and an additional incentive to visit (packaged tours or lodging etc.)
Travel Lane County retains the right to publish events at our discretion. Repeat or ongoing events may be consolidated into single listings. Event selection criteria may change without notice.
*A Note on Promotions & Packages
Travel Lane County members have the exclusive benefit of adding promotions and packages to their member listings via the Member Portal. These include special featured products, limited time offers, tap takeovers, bundled lodging or activity packages, discounts or giveaways and happy hours. Strict discounts or sales will not be listed on the event calendar.
- For assistance with events, please contact Calendar@EugeneCascadesCoast.org.
- For assistance with deals and promotions, please contact Megan@EugeneCascadesCoast.org.
Updated February 2023