Become a Travel Lane County Partner
Partner with us to support Lane County's tourism industry and promote your business to visitors, meeting and sports event planners.
Leverage a $3 million annual marketing effort with partnership packages starting at just $260 per year, dependent on business type, size and number of locations. We regularly partner with lodging properties, restaurants, retail stores, event organizers, sports teams, event venues, meeting professionals, tour guides and outfitters.
Travel Lane County is funded by Transient Room Tax (TRT), partner dues and additional opt-in advertising opportunities. Each partner adds a voice to the industry, providing increased visibility for our communities across the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region and supporting the hospitality industry throughout Lane County.
Visitors and residents look to us for where to stay, where to dine and what to do. Maximize your business, service or product's exposure through our partnership program.
Basic benefits include:
- Visitor guide and website listings
- Brochure or business card distribution at our visitor center
- Industry updates
- Guides and maps to share with your customers
- Peer networking opportunities
- Additional opt-in advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Access to leads and referrals (depending on marketing package)
How it Works
Partners select one or more marketing packages that best aligns with their business and marketing goals for their visitor, convention, meeting and event or sports-focused business.
*Benefits vary by marketing package. Consult with our staff to determine the best marketing package for your business.
- Tourism Package – Targeting leisure visitors (including local residents and international travelers).
- Convention Package – Targeting meeting planners and delegates. Includes sales leads and convention calendar.
- Sports Package – Targeting sports planners and participants (athletes, staff and fans). Includes sales leads.
- Industry Supporter – Networking with fellow Travel Lane County partners and supporting tourism advocacy.
Partners each select a category that best represents their business. A category determines where their partner listing appears in print and online content. Additional categories may be added for $50 each.
Mary Ann Reilly Director of Partnership Development
Mary Ann works to generate revenue and meaningful partnerships for Travel Lane County and the Eugene, Cascades & Coast Sports Commission through partnership sales, sponsorships and advertising opportunities.