Industry Research & Reports
Travel Lane County is pro-actively involved in studying, understanding and implementing the best marketing approaches for our region. We actively conduct member surveys and focus groups, fund or partner with respected research organizations, and share up-to-date industry and technology trends via conferences, blogs and networking.
Research & Reports
- Travel Lane County FY23 Marketing Plan/Budget
- Arts & Economic Prosperity Study 5, City of Eugene, 2016, Americans for the Arts
- Convention Center Feasibility Study, 2016, CS&L
- Tourism Investment Flyer - Transient Lodging Tax investment in Lane County
- South Willamette Valley Culinary & Agritourism Studio
- East Lane County Bicycle Tourism Studio
- Covered Bridges Scenic Bikeway Studio
- McKenzie River Rural Tourism Studio
- Oakridge Rural Tourism Studio
Hospitality Training & Development
- Hotel/Restaurant/Tourism Management and Culinary Arts accredited programs offered by Lane Community College.
Andy Vobora Vice President of Stakeholder Relations
Andy oversees all local media communications, press releases and external reports. He is the primary community liaison for regional government, business and community groups. As a spokesperson for Travel Lane County, Andy specializes in relationship building, industry advocacy and community education.
We urge you to support a proposal for an indoor multi-use sports facility, bringing all-season opportunity to local youth athletes while boosting local businesses all year long!