Scenic Landscapes & Nature
Oregon's natural wonders are around every turn. Drive the scenic byways of the Oregon Coast or the Cascade Mountains. Hike or bike the trails to waterfalls. Grab your camera to capture spring wildflowers, colorful fall foliage or wildlife.
- Hike through groves of 500-year-old trees
- Row over a petrified forest visible beneath 100 feet of water
- Swim in one of the world's clearest lakes
- Gaze across 1,500-year-old lava flows
- Ride a dune buggy on North America's most expansive coastal sand dunes
- Descend into America's largest sea cave, home to many bellowing sea lions
- Dive Oregon's first official dive park off Florence's North Jetty
- Take in the view from Cape Perpetua
- Venture into the wilderness with an experienced guide
Here's how to explore the outdoors safely while making the most of the rich rewards that await you.