Partner Portal Login
Travel Lane County partners can view and manage their accounts online. For first time access please contact Megan Temple.
Partner Portal Options
- Update listings for the website / publications
- Upload media (photos and logo) under COLLATERAL tab
- Enter deals / coupons under COLLATERAL tab
- Update your detailed business information under AMENITIES.
- Amenities include hours of operation, number of lodging rooms, meeting space descriptions, sports venues, dining and accessibility stats. This is especially important for hotels, event venues and restaurants.
- Manage referrals, sales leads and services requests
- Track your leads, event attendance and web stats under MY BENEFITS
- Update and add new company contacts
- Link your social media under ACCOUNTS tab
- Submit your special events to our event calendar
- View billing
Megan Temple Senior Director of Partner & Community Engagement
Megan manages all Travel Lane County partner data, administration and communications, organizes partner events and trainings, and assists with editing print publications and partner-related content on the website. She also oversees Visitor Center operations and staff. A native Oregonian, Megan graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northwest Christian University and holds a Master's degree from Bushnell University.