Discover the All-America City (1968, 2004) of Cottage Grove, Oregon, a charming, small town just twenty minutes south of Eugene - Springfield. Find live music, theatre arts and small-town favorite eateries in this city that borders both Oregon Wine Country and the Cascade foothills teeming with rushing rivers and photo-worthy waterfalls. Cottage Grove is also a prime gateway to outdoor adventuring.
- Hike some of the area's most stunning waterfalls within 5 miles of each other.
- Drive, roll or walk through six historic covered bridges in and around town.
- Seek out the sites from movie scenes from Buster Keaton's The General to present-day favorites like Animal House and Stand By Me.
- Take a walking tour of Cottage Grove's 20+ outdoor murals depicting small-town history.
- Sip wine in the charming red barn at Saginaw Vineyards.
- Explore an old gold mining ghost town.
- Bring home a piece of Cottage Grove with something from the Territorial Seed Company.
- In the summer, take a dip at Wildwood Falls.
- Grab a beer at Coast Fork Brewing.