"A conference starts long before the first attendees arrive!"
Once you have selected the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region as your meeting destination, our convention services department will be ready to assist you in planning a successful, one-of-a-kind event.
- Offer regional promotional materials including videos, images, maps and visitor guides
- Build a dedicated web microsite for your event with hotel rates and booking links
- Provide local media list
- Organize a "Show Your Badge" program for a discount at local restaurants and shops
- Arrange ground transportation
- Refer local caterers, entertainment, florists, printing services and more
- Assistance in procuring letter(s) of welcome from local dignitaries
- Customize tours and pre/post activities
- Help with coordinating "voluntourism" opportunities (group volunteer activities)
- Use our video footage and images to help draw attendees and promote your event
- Welcome/information table
- Offer Eugene, Cascades & Coast Official Visitor Guide, visitor maps and brochures
- Accessible meetings
- Green meetings
- Dietary considerations
We welcome special requests and look forward to tailoring our services to meet your unique needs!
We invite you to take a look at testimonials from meeting planners and groups that have held events in the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region.
"Thank you so much for being a part of our conference! Your staff and information were a great asset to the attendees and we really appreciate your services. The information booth was very attractive and there was a huge amount of information available. Thank you again!" - KN, Eugene
“We had a very successful conference held at the Hilton Eugene. Linda was extremely helpful in offering ideas for off-site venues, local attractions, rentals, etc. She played a huge role in making our conference a success.” - Liz Dreith, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
"Linda Norris was an invaluable asset for us. One of the best CVB's I have worked with." - Cindy Delaney, Western Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies
"Linda was incredible to work with for this event. We began working with her three years ago to identify venues for offsite events. She had great recommendations, made the initial contacts, followed up on questions, and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Thanks to Linda and the conference event team, the conference was a success. We heard many, many compliments from attendees about the conference, the facilities, the activities and the area." - RF, Oregon
"I had a great experience working with this organization. As a first time event planner it was super helpful to have materials provided to our out of town guests. I didn't have to create any material and I heard from attendees that it was helpful and welcoming to have [Travel Lane County staff] present at the event!" - SS, Eugene
“Our national conference has been held in Eugene for the past 31 years. I value [Travel Lane County's] willingness to help promote our event as well as our community. Our attendees always appreciate having a staff person available to tell them about the great opportunities to enjoy our area. Maps, brochures and special offers for our attendees make them feel like the VIPs they are.” - Bryan Wickman, Executive Director, Association for Direct Instruction
“The people at Travel Lane County went out of their way to help make our conference a success. They were professional, knowledgeable and friendly—making us feel comfortable and well-supported.” -Brenda Turner, Oregon State Chamber of Commerce