Hotels & Room Blocks
There are over 6,000 hotel rooms in the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region. Most metro area hotels are concentrated in:
- Downtown Eugene
- Springfield's Gateway neighborhood
- University of Oregon campus district
Hotels in Eugene or Springfield easily serve events and meeting venues in either city because the communities are closely connected. Bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, student housing and campgrounds are also available.
We offer streamlined, comprehensive housing assistance to manage your accommodation needs for conventions, conferences and meetings across the region. Our housing services are complimentary.
Our housing services include
- Customized sales leads based on your needs and requirements.
- Guided site tours of area hotels, facility spec data and collateral coordination
- Introductions to key hotel sales staff and assistance securing room blocks
- A customizable website for attendees which features guest room booking, conference details and regional visitor information
- Monitoring of guest requests and service needs
- Assisting with meeting space requests
For Group Assistance
Juanita Metzler, CMP, CGMP, SEPC Senior Director, Conventions
Juanita secures meeting and conference bookings for the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region. She manages all local and national meeting markets. She specializes in business-to-business relationship building.