Industry Research & Reports
As a Travel Lane County member, you have easy access to a variety of tourism-related industry research and resources. Find regional tourism statistics, visitor impact reports, grant details, marketing and branding information, Travel Lane County annual reports and marketing plans and more.
Travel Lane County is pro-actively involved in studying, understanding and implementing the best marketing approaches for our region. We actively conduct member surveys and focus groups, fund or partner with respected research organizations, and share up-to-date industry and technology trends via conferences, blogs and networking.
Research & Reports
- Travel Lane County - FY23 Marketing Plan/Budget
- Arts & Economic Prosperity Study 5, City of Eugene, 2016, Americans for the Arts
- Convention Center Feasibility Study, 2016, CS&L
- TRT investment in Lane County Tourism Investment flyer
- South Willamette Valley Culinary & Agritourism Studio
- East Lane County Bicycle Tourism Studio
- Covered Bridges Scenic Bikeway Studio
- McKenzie River Rural Tourism Studio
- Oakridge Rural Tourism Studio
Hospitality Training & Development
- Hotel/Restaurant/Tourism Management and Culinary Arts accredited programs offered by Lane Community College.
Industry Hot Topics
Vice President of Stakeholder Relations
Andy oversees all local media communications, press releases and external reports. He is the primary community liaison for regional government, business and community groups. As a spokesperson for Travel Lane County, Andy specializes in relationship building, industry advocacy and community education.