If it's vintage, you'll find it in Coburg! This tiny historic town is adjacent to Eugene - Springfield, right off Interstate 5 and bordering the McKenzie River. Its delightful 1800s architecture, coupled with the surrounding farmland and access to fantastic outdoor recreation, makes Coburg an attractive destination for visitors.
- Shop the Coburg Antiques District features high-quality antique shops and multiple antique dealers.
- The Coburg Quilt Show features over two hundred hand-stitched quilts. Buy one to remember your visit.
- Grab a pie from Coburg Pizza Company — a pizzeria that draws people from all over.
- Explore the back roads around Coburg for cycling, horseback riding and lazy Sunday afternoon drives.
- Visit nurseries and u-pick farms.
- Sip wine at Hayworth Wine Bar's front porch and watch small-town life happen on the main street.
RV Haven & Restful Getaway
Nearby campgrounds, popular with the RV community, are quick to fill in the summertime. And during Duck football games, Coburg is an excellent place to stay - close to Autzen Stadium.