Travel Lane County
541.484.5307 · 800.547.5445 ·
Adventure Center/Visitor Information: 3312 Gateway St · Springfield OR (Open daily 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Downtown Eugene Visitor Center: 754 Olive St · Eugene OR (Open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Mailing Address: PO Box 10286 · Eugene OR 97440 s

Business Licenses & Permits

Below are helpful contacts for business and event licenses and permits in the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region. For licensing and auto registration contact The Department of Motor Vehicles.

Select recreational park passes and permits may be purchased at the Downtown Eugene Visitor Center, while others must be obtained directly from the governing agency. Click here for a list of general park passes.

Hide Map
Show Map