Address:1859 Franklin Blvd
Eugene OR 97403
Welcome to Maverick Hotel—your basecamp for adventure in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, and the surrounding Willamette Valley. This part of the world is still a little wild; we gravitate towards craft beers, slow food, and elbow room. Their outdoor spaces are cathedrals; their fresh air a gift worth protecting. Whether you’re here to cheer on your favorite Ducks, or tour the award-winning wineries, they know you’ll cherish your time in this unique part of the world. At the Maverick, they embody the spirit of our founder, Tex Maverick—who believed every day was an adventure. In his words, “Today is all yours.” Let them be a part of making it great. Their guests receive a welcome gift, complimentary parking, pet friendly accommodations, wireless internet, access to fire pits and cornhole, and ability to order direct to your room food and beverages from the local Public House daily from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Pets Allowed - Restrictions may Apply:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Exercise Equipment:
- Room Rate-Lowest: 73
- Room Rate-Highest: 189
- Rooms-Total Number: 60
Physical Accessibilty - General
- Are the stairs non-slip?: Yes
- Are there continuous rails on the stairs?: Yes
- Does the lobby door have at least 32" of clearance: Yes
- Entrance & Lobby Notes: Slope 1.5:12
- Is the lobby entrances at least 36" and marked?: Yes
- Is there elevator access?: Yes
- Is there space at the side of the lobby counter?: Yes
- Number of accessible van spaces: 1
- Parking - Number of accessible car spaces: 3
- Parking Notes: Newer building accessible.
Physical Accessibilty - Guest Rooms
- Are the environmental controls 48" or lower?: Yes
- Is the guest room door clearance at least 32" wide: Yes
- Is the path to the features at least 36" wide?: Yes
- Number of designated accessible guest rooms: 3
Physical Accessibilty - Bathrooms
- Are bathroom faucet controls easily operated?: Yes
- Bathroom Notes: Door 28", Sink 21"
- Accessibility information provided by: ADA Info-Oregon’s Community Access Survey Team (CAST), a program of Lane Independent Living Alliance (LILA), under a Tourism Special Project Grant from Lane County.