Address:19th & University St
Eugene OR 97403
Mac Court is a nostalgic piece of history for Eugene. It was built in 1926 on the University of Oregon Campus, McArthur Court (Mac Court or The Pit) was the home of the Oregon Ducks men’s and women’s basketball teams until 2011 when it was replaced by Matthew Knight Arena. Mac Court is dedicated for recreational use and is available to rent for sports events.
- Seating Capacity - Permanent: 450
- Martial Arts