Welcome to Travel Lane County! Thank you for adding your voice, ideas and resources to our collective marketing efforts. Together we bring more visitors to Lane County, extend the time they stay, and enhance their experiences here.
We our proud of the Eugene, Cascades & Coast region.
How to Get Started
As a partner, your level of involvement is up to you. Pick and choose what works best for your business. However, the more you engage, the greater the return on your investment. Here is a checklist for maximizing your membership.
1. Set Up Your Account
- Login to the Member Portal
2. Get To Know Us
Check the upcoming event schedule.
- Attend a "Maximize Your Membership" presentation.
- Participate in a "Member Spotlight."
3. Stock Promotional Materials
- Supply the Downtown Eugene Visitor Center with 50 brochures or 25 business cards.
- Request copies of our Visitor Guide, Food Trail Guide or Visitor Maps for distribution from your business or for your clients.
- Provide two event posters that can be displayed back-to-back at the Downtown Eugene Visitor Information Center up until event date.
- Share high quality photos of your business or product to be used in Travel Lane County's marketing efforts.
4. Get Social
- Like us on Facebook at Eugene, Cascades & Coast.
- Join the Travel Lane County Partners Facebook group. Connect with others in the industry with our partners-only Facebook group. Make online contacts with industry peers for networking, partnerships and information.
- Follow us on Instagram @EugeneCascadesCoast and tag us in posts relevant to visitors for a chance to be featured.
- Follow us on Pinterest at Eugene, Cascades & Coast.
- Subscribe to our Eugene, Cascades & Coast YouTube channel.
- Link to www.EugeneCascadesCoast.org from your website.
5. Leverage Your Partnership
- Participate in an advertising opportunity
- Partner with us at consumer or trade show events.
- Donate product for gift baskets, giveaways, raffles and trade shows.
- Display the Travel Lane County decal in your window (it will arrive in the mail).
6. Stay Engaged
- Submit events to the website calendar in the member portal.
- Load bookable packages, promotions and offers in the member portal.
- Share high resolution photos with Travel Lane County and share with us updates on your business.
- Read the weekly Deadlines & Opportunities email and look for opportunities to get involved.
- Read the monthly Visitor Industry E-newsletter.
- Attend monthly Group Business Marketing Meetings for to learn about Convention and Sports leads.