Guide to Downtown Eugene's Nightlife
Downtown Eugene's nightlife scene is a buzz of intimate music venues, craft breweries, great dining and excellent performing arts.
Downtown Eugene is adjacent the Whiteaker neighborhood know for its craft distilleries, breweries and an artsy, counter-culture history which is visible on every street.Through The Roots at Sessions Music Hall by Melanie Griffin
- Sessions Music Hall - A two-stage music venue and bar in the heart of downtown.
- WOW Hall - A volunteer-powered music hall dedicated to bringing great musical acts to the community at affordable prices.
- McDonald Theatre - A large historic theater built in 1925 which hosts the largest touring bands to downtown.
- Whirled Pie - A pizzeria with a fun community stage hosting a diverse array of performances.
- Wildcraft Cider - Eugene's first cidery offers an upstairs balcony stage for music that can be enjoyed anywhere in the building.
Wine Bars & Cocktails
- Oregon Wine Lab - A boutique wine bar with artisan labels located on the edge of downtown towards the Whiteaker neighborhood.
- The Vintage - A charming restaurant known for creative cocktails, crepes and fondue.
- Marché & Le Bar - A beautiful bar space with an impressive wine list, fine cocktails and an amazing menu crafted by renowned chef Stephanie Kimmel.
- Civic Winery - The newest addition to downtown, Civic offers wines fermented in clay pots - an ancient technique called amphora.
- Starlight Lounge - Voted Eugene's "Best Happy Hour" for nine years. Starlight is the relaxed lounge where locals go.
- Party Bar - Seasonal and locally sourced cocktails and bites in an Instagram-worthy space. Upscale foods at an affordable price with a laid-back vibe.
Arcades & Billiards
- Level Up - Popular barcade open daily with a wide variety of games and occasional live entertainment.
- Luckey's - One of the oldest bars in Oregon, Luckey's has been open since 1911. Great place for pool and a live burlesque show.
- Jackalope Lounge - Local favorite dive bar with so much more. Games include pinball, darts, pool and many others.
- Jamesons - In the center of Eugene's "Barmuda Triangle", Jameson's has a funky vibe and the pool tables are free every Sunday.
- Game Pub - Formerly Shoryuken League, this friendly game space has Pokémon themed drinks and fun events.
- Claim 52 Kitchen - Heaven for hazy IPA lovers. Claim 52 offers outdoor dining and a full menu.
- The Tap and Growler - Offering 40+ beer, cider and wines on tap from Oregon and beyond as well as a locally sourced food menu.
- Falling Sky Brewing House - Great food and 42 taps rotating through over 400 different recipes covering many traditional styles and pioneering new ones.
- The Bier Stein - With over 30 taps and a bottle list of over 1,000 beers, Bier Stein is for the true beer fan. All servers are Cicerone certified.
- The Drake - A sports bar by day, The Drake becomes a dance club at night with live DJs every Friday and Saturday.
- Cowfish - This club offers dancing every day of the week each with a different theme right in the heart of downtown.
- Spectrum - An exciting and safe place for LGBTQ+ with an event calendar always packed with fun.
- Jazz Station - A volunteer-run non-profit performance space open to jazz lovers of all ages.
- Hult Center for the Performing Arts - Grand performance halls bringing in world-class entertainment since 1982.
- Shedd Institute - A performance venue and community music school with a special emphasis on American music forms.
- Oregon Contemporary Theatre - Bold theater taking on thought-provoking productions.
- Actors Cabaret of Eugene - Laid back dinner theater presenting beloved shows in a fun downtown environment.
Late Night Eats
- Voodoo Donuts - Open 24 hours. Voodoo offers wild donut creations you'll have to see to believe.
- Mandy's - Open 24 hours. Friendly space serving classic diner fare with a fresh twist.
- Sizzle Pie - Open until 4 a.m. Friday - Saturday. Delicious pizza in a punk rock setting. Vegan options available.
- The Barn Light - Open until 2 a.m. Thursday - Saturday. Casual and sophisticated coffee shop and bar in the center of downtown.