Guide to Downtown Eugene's Nightlife
Downtown Eugene's nightlife scene is a buzz of intimate music venues, craft breweries, great dining and excellent performing arts.
Downtown Eugene is adjacent to the Whiteaker neighborhood know for its craft distilleries, breweries and an artsy, counter-culture history that is visible on every street.
Through The Roots at Sessions Music Hall by Melanie Griffin
- Sessions Music Hall - A two-stage music venue and bar in the heart of downtown.
- WOW Hall - A volunteer-powered music hall dedicated to bringing great musical acts to the community at affordable prices.
- McDonald Theatre - A large historic theater built in 1925 which hosts the largest touring bands to downtown.
- Whirled Pies - A pizzeria with a fun community stage hosting a diverse array of performances.
- Wildcraft Cider Works - Eugene's first cidery offers an upstairs balcony stage for music that can be enjoyed anywhere in the building.
Cocktail by Colin Morton
Wine Bars & Cocktails
- Oregon Wine Lab - A boutique wine bar with artisan labels located on the edge of downtown towards the Whiteaker neighborhood.
- The Vintage - A charming restaurant known for creative cocktails, crepes and fondue.
- Marché & Le Bar - A beautiful bar space with an impressive wine list, fine cocktails and an amazing French-inspired menu crafted by renowned chef Stephanie Kimmel.
- Civic Winery - The newest addition to downtown, Civic offers wines fermented in clay pots - an ancient technique called amphora.
- Starlight Lounge - Voted Eugene's "Best Happy Hour" for nine years. Starlight is the relaxed lounge where locals go.
- Party Bar - Seasonal and locally sourced cocktails and bites in an Instagram-worthy space. Upscale foods at an affordable price with a laid-back vibe.
Level-Up Arcade by Melanie Griffin
Arcades & Billiards
- Level Up - Popular barcade open daily with a wide variety of games and occasional live entertainment.
- Luckey's - One of the oldest bars in Oregon, Luckey's has been open since 1911. Great place for pool and a live burlesque show.
- Jackalope Lounge - Local favorite dive bar with so much more. Games include pinball, darts, pool and many others.
- Jamesons - In the center of Eugene's "Barmuda Triangle", Jameson's has a funky vibe and the pool tables are free every Sunday.
- Game Pub - Formerly Shoryuken League, this friendly game space has Pokémon themed drinks and fun events.
- Claim 52 Kitchen - Heaven for hazy IPA lovers. Claim 52 offers outdoor dining and a full menu.
- The Tap and Growler - Offering 40+ beer, cider and wines on tap from Oregon and beyond as well as a locally sourced food menu.
- Falling Sky Brewing House - Great food and 42 taps rotating through over 400 different recipes covering many traditional styles and pioneering new ones.
- The Bier Stein - With over 30 taps and a bottle list of over 1,000 beers, Bier Stein is for the true beer fan. All servers are Cicerone certified.
- The Drake - A sports bar by day, The Drake becomes a dance club at night with live DJs every Friday and Saturday.
- Cowfish - This club offers dancing every day of the week each with a different theme right in the heart of downtown.
- Spectrum - An exciting and safe place for LGBTQ+ with an event calendar always packed with fun.
- Jazz Station - A volunteer-run non-profit performance space open to jazz lovers of all ages.
- Hult Center for the Performing Arts - Grand performance halls bringing in world-class entertainment since 1982.
- Shedd Institute - A performance venue and community music school with a special emphasis on American music forms.
- Oregon Contemporary Theatre - Bold theater taking on thought-provoking productions.
- Actors Cabaret of Eugene - Laidback dinner theater presenting beloved shows in a fun downtown environment.
Late Night Eats
- Voodoo Donuts - Open 24 hours. Voodoo offers wild donut creations you'll have to see to believe.
- Mandy's - Open 24 hours. Friendly space serving classic diner fare with a fresh twist.
- Sizzle Pie - Open until 4 a.m. Friday - Saturday. Delicious pizza in a punk rock setting. Vegan options available.
- The Barn Light - Open until 2 a.m. Thursday - Saturday. Casual and sophisticated coffee shop and bar in the center of downtown.