Oakridge - Westfir
Mountain Biking Capital of the Northwest
Oakridge, and its companion town Westfir, is the ultimate basecamp for outdoor adventurers. Above the fog and below the snow line, these communities offer a year-round paradise of outdoor thrills. This mountain town is the perfect getaway for adventurers looking for a rugged adventure in the pristine Cascades.
- In Oakridge, mountain biking is king. Shred miles of single-track through lush forests, along riverbanks and down mountain ridges with breathtaking views.
- Snowshoe to a frosty waterfall splayed across the rocks like a sparkling diamond.
- Cheers your mug full of English cask ale with friends at the 3 Legged Crane.
- Take a snowmobile for a spin around the Waldo Lake Snowmobile Trail.
- Touch the Pacific Crest Trail at the Willamette Pass Trailhead.
- Canoe across one of the purest lakes in the world.
- Hike to the bottom of Oregon's second tallest waterfall.
- Wade into the Middle Fork of the Willamette River for Steelhead.
- End a day of outdoor adventuring with a dip in natural hot springs to relax the muscles.
- Enjoy a cocktail or a shot from Deep Woods Distillery.