Explore Springfield's charming historic Main Street, bustling shopping districts, family-friendly options and passionate outdoor and sports-minded community.
Signature Springfield Experiences
- Take a selfie with the official Simpson's mural - this town is the real inspiration for the popular television show.
- Wander through a filbert (hazelnut -Oregon's state nut) orchard at Dorris Ranch.
- Catch a show at the Wildish Theater.
- Swim in the waves at Splash!, an indoor waterpark.
- Become an ax-throwing expert at Oregon Axe.
- Mountain bike just minutes from downtown at the Thurston Hills Natural Area.
- Order a drink from your pew in an old church building at PublicHouse.
- Watch the sunset from Kelly Butte.
- Shop for all your outdoor needs and view the world-record Roosevelt Elk mount at Cabela's
- Discover local treasures at boutique shops along Springfield's Main Street in downtown.
- Find just the right embellishment for your trip's scrapbook pages at Hobby Lobby or Michael's.
- Spend a full day browsing Springfield's many antique and thrift stores.
Best Place to Stay for Eugene Events
- Chose an extended stay property for UO exchanges, campus visits and longer-term athletic and research programs.
- Pick a comfortable Springfield hotel for Eugene conferences, conventions, Autzen Stadium or Matthew Knight Arena games and events.
- Tuck in at a B&B for a weekend getaway.
Springfield offers hotel inventory in close proximity to many Eugene destinations. Simplify your visit by staying in Springfield, right off the Interstate 5 corridor, on the bus line and ten minutes to downtown Eugene and the UO campus.
Top Springfield Attractions
Spend a few days curled up in winter wonderland lodging, warming up with a steamy drink and a
Take the kids to a family-friendly restaurant that has a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere;
Springfield is a great family destination with a historic downtown, excellent restaurants,
If you're looking to step outside of the ordinary and try something new, you need a getaway to one
Every trip, vacation and staycation is made better by a dip in a swimming pool! In fact, the pool
Many visitors come to Springfield, OR to search out physical sites from The Simpsons television
This historic hub in downtown Springfield is a thriving shopping and dining district.
Springfield, Oregon in 1953. What was it like then? Before it was the inspiration for The Simpsons
Doing an escape room is a thrill you’ll never forget. Adrenaline takes over the moment you enter the
D'oh! Springfield, Oregon is the real inspiration behind the Twentieth Century Fox Film