Explore Springfield's charming historic Main Street, bustling shopping districts, family-friendly options and passionate outdoor and sports-minded community.
Signature Springfield Experiences
- Take a selfie with the official Simpson's mural - this town is the real inspiration for the popular television show.
- Wander through a filbert (hazelnut -Oregon's state nut) orchard at Dorris Ranch.
- Catch a show at the Wildish Theater.
- Swim in the waves at Splash!, an indoor waterpark.
- Become an ax-throwing expert at Oregon Axe.
- Mountain bike just minutes from downtown at the Thurston Hills Natural Area.
- Order a drink from your pew in an old church building at PublicHouse.
- Watch the sunset from Kelly Butte.
- Shop for all your outdoor needs and view the world-record Roosevelt Elk mount at Cabela's
- Discover local treasures at boutique shops along Springfield's Main Street in downtown.
- Find just the right embellishment for your trip's scrapbook pages at Hobby Lobby or Michael's.
- Spend a full day browsing Springfield's many antique and thrift stores.
Best Place to Stay for Eugene Events
- Chose an extended stay property for UO exchanges, campus visits and longer-term athletic and research programs.
- Pick a comfortable Springfield hotel for Eugene conferences, conventions, Autzen Stadium or Matthew Knight Arena games and events.
- Tuck in at a B&B for a weekend getaway.
Springfield offers hotel inventory in close proximity to many Eugene destinations. Simplify your visit by staying in Springfield, right off the Interstate 5 corridor, on the bus line and ten minutes to downtown Eugene and the UO campus.
Top Springfield Attractions
Springfield is a great family destination with a historic downtown, excellent restaurants,
Many visitors come to Springfield, OR to search out physical sites from The Simpsons television
Springfield, Oregon in 1953. What was it like then? Before it was the inspiration for The Simpsons
Doing an escape room is a thrill you’ll never forget. Adrenaline takes over the moment you enter the
D'oh! Springfield, Oregon is the real inspiration behind the Twentieth Century Fox Film
A perfect mid 70s day with blue skies signaled the start of cycling exploration of the newly opened
The Eugene - Springfield metropolitan area, located just off of Interstate 5, offers a multitude
The Simpsons’ mural was officially unveiled on Monday at the Emerald Art Center in Springfield,
Work began today on a mural featuring characters from The Simpsons . The colorful creation will